If you're a track junkie, this product is a must have for you. Fitting a tow hook allows quick and easy towing of your vehicle when it has broken down, before somebody behind ploughs straight into you.
VWs and Audis use the 1.25cm thread size, while the 1.7cm thread size is mostly for JDM cars.
Is your steering wheel worn, old and tatty? Or do you just want to spruce it up with some leather goodness? This is just the product for you! Custom-made for different VW steering wheel models, this product will look almost OEM when completed. 100% real leather, straight from a cow, none of that PVC crap. And if you can't sew to save your life, fret not. The cover is already pre-stitched, all you have to do is thread the line through the existing stitching to get the cover onto your steering wheel. That's as easy as re-wrapping your steering wheel can get!
We offer these covers for 3 different types of steering wheels, just refer to the photos to see which does yours belong to.
Ever tried taking a hard corner with a Starbucks grande in the cupholder? Well, we did. And that didn't turn out well. Solve that problem with this nifty gadget which helps keep cups where they are supposed to be even under the most insane G's you can pull off in your VW (just don't flip the car).
Choose to purchase just the extension, just the R inserts, or the whole package.
*Do ensure your cupholder is similar to the one depicted in the pictures.
Wish you had a better view everytime you glance into your rearview mirror? We have the solution! This blue-tinted, concave rearview mirror extension is just the product you need.
1. Blue-tinting reduces glare from high beams and bright lights, while still giving you a perfectly clear view.
2. 300mm long, and concave in design, so your field of vision becomes much wider than on the stock mirror!
3. Clips on easily to your stock rearview mirror
Our wildly popular door projector lights are now available for Audis as well! Get that 'wow' factor when you open your doors with a custom logo being projected on the ground! Installation is a snap, just pop off your old puddle lights and plug in the new assembly! And for a limited time, we are giving EVERY* lens design with every assembly purchased, so you can change logos anytime you want!
*Limited stock availabilities for certain lens designs, kindly email to let us know your selected designs
What can we say, but thank you for your support guys! Apparently there has been such a large influx of payments made to us via PayPal, that PayPal had limited our account for investigation of "fraudulent activities".
Well, obviously we aren't happy, but give us a day or 2, and we will get PayPal payments up and running again! For those of you with a Skrill acount, you can still opt for payment via Skrill. Or else, just drop us an email and we'll see what we an do!
Cheers and happy shopping!
The 32 Degree South Crew
We are proud to present to you the largest Volkswagen shopping site for all VW accessories, VW OEM replacement parts, aftermarket upgrades and carbon fibre VW parts for performance that you could ever want! We hope you enjoy your stay, and your purchases even more!
As of now, we are looking for a few more like-minded, fun-loving and self-driven individuals to join our growing business. If you think you have what it takes and are passionate about VeeDubs, we welcome you to join us!
On top of an attractive pay package, we offer:
-medical, optical and dental coverage
-paid vacations and medical leave
-staff benefits and discounts
-a fun and light-hearted working environment!
These are the positions we have open:
-customer service officer
Our current team consists of 18 passionate and driven individuals as of today, we hope you will add to that number soon enough! If you think you fit the bill, drop us an email with your resumè at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheers and happy shopping!
The 32DegreeSouth Crew
Interesting facts we bet you didn't know!
1. The first carbon fibre was actually used in a light bulb. In 1879, Thomas Edison used bamboo subject to high temperatures to create carbon fibre. It was ideal as a filament due to its fire retardant properties.
2. Carbon fibre is now used in medicine as a complement for regular skin in skin grafts.
3. Carbon fibre is five times as strong as steel, twice as stiff, and 1/3 the weight! Spider silk is as just as strong, and much lighter. Too bad it isn't stiff enough, or we'll be selling spider web bonnets on this website now.
4. In 1958, Dr. Roger Bacon, the inventor of the first proper strand of carbon fibre, estimated the cost of producing carbon fibre to be at US$10 million a pound. Thankfully his prediction did not come true, or we wouldn't have all the goodies we have on this site.
5. It's 4 a.m in the morning, and I really should be sleeping instead of typing this because we have over 30 bonnets to send out tomorrow.
6. You are reading this post, when you really should be shopping for your favourite carbon fibre goodies on 32deg.com
Cheers and goodnight!
The 32DegreeSouth Crew