Another one of those keep-in-your-car-always products! The collapsible water bottle compresses to a height of only 5~7cm when not in use, but can store up to 3, 8 or 15 litres of water depending on the size you purchase! Extremely useful when you need to transport water for radiator top-ups, wound cleaning, long road trips etc. Our innovative water-tight tap also allows you to store the water safely in your trunk, without the need or hassle to tip over the container everytime you need water. Simply turn on the tap and press down on the container!
Available in 3 different sizes depending on your needs.
Nobody wants to have to use one one these kits one day, but everyone wishes they had one of these around when an accident occurs, whether minor or major. Keep yourselves prepared for emergencies with our 12 piece first-aid kit.
The kit includes:
1. 1 x Triangular sling (96 x 96 x 136cm). Can be used as wound dressing or as a support for arm injuries.
2. 2 x Safety pins (3cm). Used to secure dressings.
3. 1 x PBT bandage (6 x 400cm). Elastic bandage used for wound dressings as areas such as elbows and knees, where movement is still required.
4. 1 x Pair of scissors (9cm). For cutting of dressings or clothing.
5. 2 x Sterile gauze pieces (5 x 5cm). For dressing of bleeding wounds.
6. 1 x Latex tourniquet (2.5 x 46cm). To stop bleeding for major arterial wounds or to slow the spread of venom for bites.
7. 1 x Woven tape (1.2 x 450cm). For securing of dressings.
8. 10 x Alcohol swabs (5 x 5cm). For the cleaning and disinfection of wounds before treatment.
9. 10 x Plasters (7.2 x 1.9cm). For the dressing of small wounds.
10. 4 x Povidone-Iodine prep pads (5 x 5cm). Used as an antiseptic for open wounds.
11. 1 x Pair of tweezers (12cm). Used for sterile removal of splinters or foreign objects from wounds.
12. 1 x First-Aid Kit Bag (20 x 14cm). Stores all the above equipment, easily recognisable by anyone who needs to use it.
Never leave home without one, you never know when one will save your life. Or at least save you from considerable prolonged pain.6 x 400cm6 x 400cm6 x 400cm2.5 x 46cm
On sale $18.99 $13.99
There will definitely come a day when you will have to remove some of your interior trim, whether is to run new wires, do repair work or install a new audio system. Using tools like screwdrivers do work , but aside from being a pain to use, they damage your interior leaving unsightly marks or even broken pieces. With our interior trim removal tools, removing pieces of your interior trim becomes a walk in the park. Items like door clips are removed without a hitch. The kit also comes with the tools to remove most stock headunits in the market, it is near impossible to remove your headunit without damage otherwise!
No matter how good our engine oil, metal shavings will definitely form over time due to the moving parts in the engine. These metal shavings accelerate the wear of the engine by acting as an abrasive as they mix with our engine oil and get circulated. A simple fix is to add oil filter magnets, which will help filter out the metal shavings in your engine and hold them in place in your oil filter, where they can be removed on the next oil change.
Magnets are sold in sets of 5.
Strut mount covers prevent rust and corrosion from setting onto your struts, and give a cleaner look to your engine bay.
The cap measures 4.5cm in diameter, while the mouting points are designed to mount onto a 3.5cm hole.
The OEM part number for this product is 6Q0 412 359.
Please check fitment before purchase!
Heat and UV rays cause our dashboards and other interior trims to crack and fade, and not to mention entering a car in today's searing heat is really not something we like!
Block out those harmful rays with our sunshades, big enough to cover your entire windscreen, and small enough to fit into your glovebox once folded.
*Looking for Audi design sunshades? Click here
Remove that annoying rattle in your 2.0T (2008-2012 CCTA and CBFA) engine! This problem has been published in Volkswagen's technical service bulletin, and has already been reported by many users around the world. Below is a link that describes this problem.
A quick and easy 15 minute fix that can be accomplished by anyone with a 16mm wrench.